Tuesday 18 April 2017

Reproduction and Genetic Inheritance Game for Primary 6

This game, available on the National Museums of Scotland website (http://www.nms.ac.uk/explore/games/design-a-baby/), covers a range of inherited characteristics such as eye and hair colour, tongue rolling and freckles.  You put in your gender and details, choose a partner and see what your baby (babies) might look like with random genetic selection.

Very cute, very simple, what can go wrong with teenagers choosing partners and making babies!  I think I'm going to write a worksheet to go with this simulator for Primary 6.

Link:  Design-A-Baby Game

3 comments:

  1. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info.
    play this game

    ReplyDelete
  2. It provides comprehensive knowledge of the subject. Everything written in this blog is close to satisfactory level. I am sure no one can raise any issue about all the information delivered here.Board game café bangkok

    ReplyDelete
  3. Share great information about your blog , Blog really helpful for us . We read your blog , share most useful information in blog . Thanks for share your blog here .คาสิโน

    ReplyDelete