Friday 3 March 2017

Taller de actividades 3 Marzo 2017

We did a workshop today for teachers from two schools in Alcobendas.  I demonstrated some experiments, we talked about different ways of measuring and I showed the participants some ideas for making their science classes more hands on and collaborative.
 
 
Many thanks to the participants for coming to listen after a long day in the classroom.  This was the first time that I have given a demonstration of this type so please feel free to advise me more about what areas of the curriculum you find most challenging and any other problems or ideas that you might have.  One hour (approx) was not very long.......I could have gone on for hours!

Jenny





2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing knowledge. A pleasure to have attended

    ReplyDelete
  2. Making Science Fun in the lab!!!!!!
    Thank you very much Jenny.

    ReplyDelete